Saturday 27 June 2009

Sign Michael Owen. He's Cool!

It's a right old mixed bag this blog. I also like football, and one player my club, Aston Villa, has been linked with this summer is sick-note special Michael Owen. This brochure has been sent around to tout Owen to prospective new employees. Beautifully designed isn't it?!

I feel a bit sorry for him as he's obviously being badly represented - this has turned him into a bit of a laughing stock. I love the 'Brand Values' that have been boiled down into brilliant key words! 'Charismatic!' Poor old Michael has about as much charisma as wet sock. 'Young'! Not really is he at 29. 'Cool'!!! This is the best one, the poor bloke must be cringing so badly.






































































I'd still take him at Villa though, on a pay-per-game basis. Him and Carew could cause a few problems up front.

No comments: