Friday, 3 June 2011

I've lassoed some stuff

A few bits and bobs for this beautiful Friday morning...

First up, a sweet new Starburst spot. Funny, simple...don't have to think too hard. 'Your dog's a contradiction.' It hits the spot for me.



Also on a 'doggy' tip is this well executed Doggelganger site. My dog didn't look anything like me though...although who am I to judge that?


















And finally, a bunch of clever people, including the talented Oli Beale and Mr Ross Neil, have launched this clever site to launch the new Kaiser Chiefs album. Good work chaps.













2 comments:

AG SEO said...

Lovely post.
This is an amazing Article in terms of information, content and user readability. This blog is a representation of an extraordinary effort and research. I would like to address you about a similar website which delivers the best effective, authentic and efficient content on Astrology, Hindu Calendar, Festivals like Ganesh Chaturthi 2017, Dussehra 2017, Kundali Matching, Janam Kundali, Purnima 2017, amavasya 2017, Gender Predictor and Chinese Gender Predictor. This website is one of the leading website in India in this vertical (Astrology). Your website is so impressive that I am taking down notes from your content to show it to my friends and colleagues. Keep doing the great work. Cheers!
--
Thanks
Aaru Garg
A Member of Sun Sign Calculator Team

khaled ali said...

شركة رش مبيدات بالقصيم