Wednesday 15 July 2009

Food Surprises Vol.1

I ate a Kit Kat the other day and was lucky enough to find one of the fingers made purely of chocolate. Don't you just love that? It made me think of other unexpected food surprises...










When I was a kid, free toys in cereal boxes were just about the coolest things ever. One morning I opened a box of Corn Flakes, where inside was supposed to be an exciting figure from the movie Willow...that film with dwarves and shit running round a forest. Imagine my complete surprise when inside the box was not one exciting Willow figure but eighteen! Half the box was full of them. What a morning that was.














On the other hand, a crap food surprise is when you eat a Feast ice cream, and really look forward to the big solid chocolate bit in the middle...bit then finding out you've been dealt a duff one, so the chocolate in the middle's all tiny and decrepid. Rubbish that.

2 comments:

Tom said...

Haha, I had that Feast experience weekly in my final term of uni, cheap Ali's News must have got em at knock off prices. Do you think they x-ray the things to see which are gooduns?

Anonymous said...

i found me an entire chunk of pickled onion flavouring in a pack of monster munch once. twas eye-twichingly tastoy!