Monday 19 January 2009

Robbie Baggio and his Magical Kicks













It's probably not unfair to say that this classic online footy game almost cost me my career. 'Roberto Baggio Magical Kicks' was one of the first decent Flash games online, at a time when the internet was just starting to emerge from it's restrictive HTML shell. My old partner and I discovered it whilst doing the placement rounds (possibly when we were at Karmarama) and things got so out of control that I think we had to literally say one day "This has to stop". "But it's sooooo good". "It's Roberto Baggio Magical Kicks or our advertising career..." So, we had to draw the line.

But today, four years later, I suddenly remembered it, and I broke the rule. It felt good.

Do it if you dare: http://www.tvnet.lv/images/games/files/212.swf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The best blog in media!